On a hot day, there is nothing that can compare to the pleasure of sipping a beverage that has been cold. But rather of grabbing for carbonated beverages or juice from a can, why not whip up something delectable in the comfort of your own home?
As a result, why not try preparing fresh fruit slush, which will not only help you stay hydrated but will also provide you with a wide range of other advantages to your health?
A recipe for a fast and simple guava slush was recently posted by Chef Pankaj Bhadouria on her Instagram account. “Finding the inspiration to keep our creative spirits alive in the middle of our busy everyday lives is a need. Please enjoy this Guava Slush to help quench your thirst “The post was captioned by her.
This is the recipe you need to follow!
- Take one huge ripe guava.
- Its seeds should be removed, and it should be chopped into big pieces.
- The slices of guava should next have mint leaves, a half teaspoon of black salt, two teaspoons of lemon juice, two teaspoons of honey, and two or three drops of spicy sauce added to them.
- Crush them to a fine powder.
- On the same dish, mix together one teaspoon of black salt and one tablespoon of Kashmiri red chili powder at the same time.
- Perform a thorough mixing, then use it to line a glass.
- The liquid should be poured into the glass.
- Include ice and club soda in the mix. Perform a thorough stir, and then garnish with a guava slice.
- Also Read | |Recent studies have shown that in order to combat the global climate catastrophe, the wealthy populations of the globe need to begin consuming more locally sourced foods.
Advantages to one’s health:
The fruit from the tropics is a fantastic source of dietary fiber, in addition to being loaded with antioxidants and vitamin C. It may assist in the regulation of blood sugar levels as well as the metabolic process. Because it is filling, eating it might help you feel full for a longer period of time. Because of their low caloric content, guavas are an excellent choice for diabetics and others who are trying to get rid of excess weight.
This is the perfect dish for you if you’ve been longing for something sour and crisp to satisfy your cravings.